Moving on in a new chapter

by redsetter2 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Elmer

There still is a "10 year plan" idiot, it's just not as detailed as Redsetter1 made it to be.

• Halcon
    Halcon
    There still is a "10 year plan" idiot, it's just not as detailed as Redsetter1 made it to be.

So he blatantly lied. Let him know there's better ways to get attention.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Say, would your source happen to be, "Johhny the Bethelite"? I heard he's an NPG at WT HQ who's DTF on the DL, but refuses to come out of his closet because he'd be DOA by EOTD and labeled a BA and then sent packin' by his COBE, and I'm not talking packin' fudge, unless his DO is also on the DL, in which case he might get off with a secret DP and BJ followed by laundry duty.
  • redsetter2
    redsetter2

Halcon

There are better ways to get attention: see Lloyd Evans!

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

wingcommander

I have absolutely no idea.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

HUH???

• Gorb
    Gorb

There is a long term plan, and consulting from outside. This became relevant when the rebranding to jw.org started.

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

And combined with the nauseatingly jw broadcasting a couple of years after the rebranding.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Who knows?

All the recent changes. Perhaps the Borganization has been laughing at the rank and file all along.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Who knows?

All the recent changes. Perhaps the Borganization has been laughing at the rank and file all along."

It's hard to tell. A few here believe that the GB genuinely believe their own press, that they are special and have a special link to God. Perhaps they even believe that they "wuv you all vewy, vewy much!" and that what they do is for the benefit of the flock.

I imagine that, being at the top of the pyramid, their cognitive dissonance is the strongest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit