1,500 Days since Stephen Lett said this:

by Chevelle 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

"So the events unfolding around us are making clearer than ever that we’re living in the final part of the Last Days. Undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the Last Days. Shortly before the last day of the Last Days." - - Stephen Lett

(Note: I just walked in from outdoors and saw no signs of any fireballs hurling towards the earth. If I happen to see any in the coming days, I will let everyone know.)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You mean to tell me it's been 4 years since GB Lett uttered those foolhardy & regrettable words...my how time flies!

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

from the April 1 1967 watchtower:

In fact, in this year 1967 we are actually living in the final part of that time! This can be compared to, not just the last day of a week, but, rather, the last part of that last day!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

brilliant quote - blows that stupid

Why does it matter whether or not Armageddon is near? crap sky high out of the water!

👍👍👍

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I guess at some point they will tell us that Armageddon happened invisibly. They weren't wrong, they were right and we just didn't notice!

• Magnum
    Magnum

I'm trying to make a document showing the many failed predictions of JWs. Does anybody know the date on which Lett stated that? Is the video still online?

markweatherill, thanks for mentioning that Watchtower reference; I was not aware of it and have now recorded it in my notes.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes. Its been over 4 years since rubber face Lett said this.

This cannot age well.

🤣

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

TonusOH...I think you're on to something. "Armageddon. This war will come in the twentieth century. It will come right on schedule..." - Awake! February 22, 1961 pg 8.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore
    False prophets gonna prophesy falsely.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

False prophets never learn.

You see? Man made.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit